Join our team
Working at Wisbech Grammar School
Prospective staff joining our school are invited to embrace the opportunity to become part of the Wisbech Grammar School community. We are very proud to be part of the ‘The Good Schools Guide’.
If you are a member of the Teaching Staff you will be expected to:
- Teach and inspire our pupils with your subject and demonstrate passion and enthusiasm as you teach;
- Be part of the School’s co-curricular activities programme adding a broad base to pupils interest and learning;
- Be a form tutor supporting and guiding pupils;
- Join in with our Sports curriculum and share particular sporting expertise you may have.
If you are a member of the Support Staff you will be expected to:
- Support pupils’ learning to create a positive learning environment;
- Provide services to staff, pupils and parents that enable education and learning to take place;
- Work with other Teaching and Support staff colleagues across the school.
NEW: Excellent Opportunity – English as an Additional Language (EAL) Instructor
This is a fabulous opportunity to join our friendly and collaborative community. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, we greatly welcome your application.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced EAL Instructor to work with our highly skilled academic staff to teach English to our international pupils. The post represents a great opportunity for the successful candidate to support international pupils through their educational journey in Wisbech Grammar School. Equally important are personality, aptitude, dynamism, teamwork, initiative and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
To apply please download the Job Description (below) – instructions for applicants are enclosed.
- EAL Instructor
Please see the relevant job descriptions below for more information.
Salary is according to the Wisbech Grammar School scale and will depend upon qualifications and experience.
The School gives a generous remission on fees, retail and leisure discount vouchers, Bikes, Health and Wellbeing benefits.
Please send postal applications for the attention of Ana Brady, Head of HR, Wisbech Grammar School, Chapel Road, Wisbech, PE13 1RH, or send by E-mail to HR@wisbechgrammar.com
Roles at Wisbech Grammar School are highly sought after – we may proactively recruit the right candidate and close an advertisement before the closing date – so please register your interest early for opportunities to join a positive, professional and forward thinking team in an environment of genuine care and commitment.