Join our team
Working at Wisbech Grammar School
Prospective staff joining our school are invited to embrace the opportunity to become part of the Wisbech Grammar School community. We have also recently become part of the ‘The Good Schools Guide’ and this is something we are very proud of.
If you are a member of the Teaching Staff you will be expected to:
- Teach and inspire our pupils with your subject and demonstrate passion and enthusiasm as you teach;
- Be part of the School’s co-curricular activities programme adding a broad base to pupils interest and learning;
- Be a form tutor supporting and guiding pupils;
- Join in with our Sports curriculum and share particular sporting expertise you may have.
If you are a member of the Support Staff you will be expected to:
- Support pupils’ learning to create a positive learning environment;
- Provide services to staff, pupils and parents that enable education and learning to take place;
- Work with other Teaching and Support staff colleagues across the school.
- Teacher of English – term time plus 20 days (November 2021 to May 2022 – Maternity Cover)
- Graduate Assistant – fixed term (one academic year from August 2021-July 2022 contract)
- Experienced Science Tech – term time plus 15 days (37.5 hours per week contract)
- Kindergarten Lead – September start – term time plus 2 weeks (40 hours per week ) – Updated Closing Date
- Cleaning Operative – term time plus 18 Days (15 hours per week)
- Qualified Minibus Driver – term time (approximately 22.5 hours per week)
Please see the relevant job descriptions below for more information.
Salary is according to the Wisbech Grammar School scale and will depend upon qualifications and experience.
More information on the benefits of joining our team can be found in the Candidate Information Pack, but the School gives a generous remission on fees, Childcare vouchers, Bikes, Health and Wellbeing benefits.
Your completed application form should be sent with a letter stating how you meet the job description and addressed to Mr Chris Staley, Headmaster.
Please send postal applications for the attention of Human Resources Manager, Wisbech Grammar School, Chapel Road, Wisbech, PE13 1RH, or send by E-mail to HR@wisbechgrammar.com
Roles at Wisbech Grammar School are highly sought after – we may proactively recruit the right candidate and close an advertisement before the closing date – so please send your cv in advance of submitting an application form, if you would like to register your interest early for opportunities to join a positive, professional and forward thinking team in an environment of genuine care and commitment.