Work with us
Working at Wisbech Grammar School
Prospective staff joining our school should embrace the opportunity to become part of the Wisbech Grammar School community. We have also recently become part of the ‘The Good Schools Guide’ and this is something we are very proud of.
If you are a member of the Teaching Staff you will be expected to:
- Teach and inspire our pupils with your subject and demonstrate passion and enthusiasm as you teach;
- Be part of the School’s co-curricular activities programme adding a broad base to pupils interest and learning;
- Be a form tutor supporting and guiding pupils;
- Join in with our Sports curriculum and share a particular sporting expertise you may have.
If you are a member of the Support Staff you will be expected to;
- Support pupils’ learning to create a positive learning environment;
- Provide services to staff, pupils and parents that enable education and learning to take place;
- Work with other Teaching and Support staff colleagues across the school.
If you cannot see a vacancy that is suitable for you but would like to register your interest with us please complete an application form (choosing either Teaching or Support staff application form) and return it to Mrs Simmons to keep on file for any future opportunities that arise.
Wisbech Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and a medical.
Lunchtime Supervisor (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor to work during term time to supervise children at lunch and in their free time after lunch. Hours of work are 7.5 per week between 11.30am and 1.00pm.
Please see Job Description below
To apply please complete a Support Staff application and equal opportunities form. Your application can be supported by a CV. Please note applications annotated “see attached cv” will not be considered. Please e-mail your application to HR@wisbechgrammar.com or post your letter, and application form to:
Mrs Sue Simmons
Human Resources Manager
Wisbech Grammar School