Join our team
Working at Wisbech Grammar School
Prospective staff joining our school are invited to embrace the opportunity to become part of the Wisbech Grammar School community. We have also recently become part of the ‘The Good Schools Guide’ and this is something we are very proud of.
If you are a member of the Teaching Staff you will be expected to:
- Teach and inspire our pupils with your subject and demonstrate passion and enthusiasm as you teach;
- Be part of the School’s co-curricular activities programme adding a broad base to pupils interest and learning;
- Be a form tutor supporting and guiding pupils;
- Join in with our Sports curriculum and share particular sporting expertise you may have.
If you are a member of the Support Staff you will be expected to;
- Support pupils’ learning to create a positive learning environment;
- Provide services to staff, pupils and parents that enable education and learning to take place;
- Work with other Teaching and Support staff colleagues across the school.
For September 2021, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher with the drive to achieve the best possible outcomes for pupils in DT.
The post represents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to share their expertise and love of the subject, to help develop the DT Department, and teach lessons that inspire and enthuse the pupils. Equally important are personality, aptitude, dynamism, initiative, and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Salary is according to the Wisbech Grammar School scale and will depend upon qualifications and experience.
More information on the benefits of joining our team can be found in the Candidate Information Pack, but the School gives a generous remission on fees, Childcare vouchers, Bikes, Health and Wellbeing benefits.
Your completed application form should be sent with a letter stating how you meet the job description and addressed to Mr Chris Staley, Headmaster.
Please send postal applications for the attention of Human Resources Manager, Wisbech Grammar School, Chapel Road, Wisbech, PE13 1RH, or send by E-mail to HR@wisbechgrammar.com
Roles at Wisbech Grammar School are highly sought after – we may proactively recruit the right candidate and close this advertisement before the closing date – so please send your cv in advance of submitting an application form if you would like to register your interest early for this opportunity
Closing date: Applications must be received by 5 pm on 21 May 2021