At Wisbech Grammar School, the pupils are at the heart of everything we do. We believe that educational development of our pupils is not simply confined to the classroom or laboratory but can be found in the art and music rooms, the drama and dance studios, out on the sports fields, discovering creativity through art & design or challenging children through the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.
There are countless opportunities embedded in our academic programme that enable pupils to ‘discover who they are’ and unlock their own potential.
The Wisbech Grammar School Way is all about reaching beyond the narrow confines of exams to provide an all-round educational experience. The School’s ethos is based on hundreds of years of tradition where Wisbech Grammar pupils have the opportunity to experience a community spirit, everyone is connected, teachers, pupils, and families work together to ensure every child reaches achieves their personal goals. This is achieved through;
- Expert teachers that teach beyond a textbook
- Enrichment opportunities within the curriculum and outside of the classroom
- An environment that supports children to Discover, Grow and Learn
- A community that supports each other, encourages pupils to be the best they can be.
- Celebrate both Academic Endeavour and Academic Excellence as a community.